Thursday, June 2, 2016
Beamers
The tour of BMW was a fantastic look at the modern assembly line. I was really surprised by the level of technology that was involved with the line. The robots on the line were really impressive. The versatility of the robots, which had six joints, made them able to move in nearly every possible way. The robots could also open the hood, trunk, and doors. This made me a bit worried thinking about robots with intelligence. Our tour guide told us that men could not do the accurate welding that the robots could do and that helped increase the speed of the line with less flaws to the vehicle. It was really fascinating to see the robots in action. In contrast, near the end of the line it was all people doing the final work like installing the interior. This kind of surprised me, hut then I realized that the end of the line work was more intricate with the individual accessories needed in each specific car. Overall, I was really impressed with the tour of the plant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry to be off-topic, but I'm having a problem with my computer that you might be able to help me with. It's when I'm in Blogger. (All other areas seem to be working fine) Whenever I push the button that contains the words 'new post', the word 'loading' comes up - and it lasts a LONG time. Eventually, it does seem to work, but I have to wait 45 minutes or longer! Have you had this problem, and what are you doing to fix it? My computer is an HP Chromebook (laptop) and you can contact me as follows:
ReplyDeletethoreaugreen@gmail.com
Thanks again for your help.
Interesting!
ReplyDeleteIt is informative post regarding "Beamers"
ReplyDeleteFree Silver Mcx Tips
100% Accurate Mcx Tips
waoo well written post regarding Beamers
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Mcx Tips Free Trial | Crude Oil Trading Tips
ارخص شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر
ReplyDelete