Thursday, June 2, 2016

Beamers

The tour of BMW was a fantastic look at the modern assembly line. I was really surprised by the level of technology that was involved with the line. The robots on the line were really impressive. The versatility of the robots, which had six joints, made them able to move in nearly every possible way. The robots could also open the hood, trunk, and doors. This made me a bit worried thinking about robots with intelligence. Our tour guide told us that men could not do the accurate welding that the robots could do and that helped increase the speed of the line with less flaws to the vehicle. It was really fascinating to see the robots in action. In contrast, near the end of the line it was all people doing the final work like installing the interior. This kind of surprised me, hut then I realized that the end of the line work was more intricate with the individual accessories needed in each specific car. Overall, I was really impressed with the tour of the plant.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to be off-topic, but I'm having a problem with my computer that you might be able to help me with. It's when I'm in Blogger. (All other areas seem to be working fine) Whenever I push the button that contains the words 'new post', the word 'loading' comes up - and it lasts a LONG time. Eventually, it does seem to work, but I have to wait 45 minutes or longer! Have you had this problem, and what are you doing to fix it? My computer is an HP Chromebook (laptop) and you can contact me as follows:

    thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    Thanks again for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The famous game of gambling.

    Holiday Palace It's a site where you can have fun playing Badugi and many popular gambling games through the online system is becoming very popular now. You will be introduced to new gaming expertise. With a unique level. Both fun and lively with easy money making money with strategies and a variety of ways to overcome the online gambling game, was compiled by many gamblers pro.
    Badugi was born in Asia and has a master of poker drawing. It is very similar to Lowball because it is the lowest hand to beat. It is different from the most popular poker version. But it is a different hand rankings. The strongest hand is the one with no pair and the lower one with four cards in each suit. In addition, we also have more than 400 gambling games to keep up with everyone.
    Excellent with this month. Just invite your friends to join us on our website. Earn extra money, guidance 20% of the open end. / Friends do not wait, hurry invite your friend to join us together with us at the site. Gclub

    ReplyDelete